Friday, April 20, 2012

Top Posts Recap!

As I have recently surpassed having 1500 page views for this account, I wanted to take an opportunity to review the top, individually viewed posts that a variety of readers followed google links to find.
I'm a delicious cupcake AND
a popular blog post!

5. How to Bake Delicious Cupcakes for your Birthday
     --> Being based on delicious goodness and full of many salivating worthy pictures, I am not surprised in the least that this was a popular post.  Cupcakes are an awesome and easy and tasty solution to not knowing what to bring to a potluck lunch for your work office.  Did I mention tasty?


4. Teaching an Old Dog New Tricks
     --> My DOD is an awesome dad.  He is a self-declared old dog, but with the help of my sister and myself, he is learning 'new tricks' with technology.  He got a new laptop for christmas and has started using facebook.  Being one of the millions of baby-boomers, he is not the only one embracing new technologies.  Check back soon for an update with his new iPhone skills!
Bored? Tower Defense Monkey
Bloons 4.  Need I say more?


3. FREE Things To Do When You Are Bored!!!
     --> Lets face it, the economy sucks, your cash supplies are low, and you have 'nothing' to do.  You are b-o-r-e-d!  In this popular post, I list suggestions for things to do!  Based on your creativity skills and household supplies, you can take this list and have entertainment for days!


2. Think Positively!
     --> In the post that originated my positive outlooks and showed me the potential popularity, I bring five seemingly negative life events that can really bee seen as POSITIVE things!  Any situation can have a positive spin if you just take the time to seek it out!

Is there any truth to the assumed
Mayan Prediction?

1. Is 2012 the End of The World?
     --> With so many rumors going on about how the world is going to end at the end of this year, I am not surprised that this is the most viewed post I have made.  I do not believe the widespread rumors will be true (anyone remember Y2K?) and use information from NASA and National Geographic to debunk several of the 2012 Myths.

No comments:

Post a Comment