Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wacky Wednesday!

Welcome!  I declare today to be Wacky Wednesday!  I'm not sure if it is a 'thing' yet, but we'll see :)

As such, I am taking a minute to positively enjoy my part-time employment status.  With the added 'free time' in my current schedule, I have time to...
As you can see, I am currently sporting
a fun mix of purple and gray polka dots!
  1. Catch up on the last five years of tv shows (currently: Bones and Big Bang Theory)
  2. Regularly cook semi-nutritious meals my bank account appreciates
  3. Troll the internet for full-time job possibilities (I have found a few of interest!)
  4. Paint fun designs on my toes!
While some of my current activities of interest may seem to be less than productive, I assure you that my time is not being wasted.  Sure, I could be doing many other different, more productive tasks.  But colorful toes, well-produced satisfying television, and happy bank accounts make me happy.  And happiness is ultimately a very important part of life.

I hope you are enjoying your Wacky Wednesday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment