Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy First Monday of April!

Welcome to April!  It's a new month full of undiscovered potential and fresh opportunities! 

I stayed up and listened to the first thunderstorm of April last night!  While April may soon be filled with spring showers, always remember the May flowers are just around the corner.


In my quest to find positivity every day, I have began to love all the positive posts my friends make online!  In celebration of another Happy Monday, I wanted to share two of my friends recent posts.  KW and MS definitely have the right idea!  Just like the beginning of a new month, each new week brings new opportunities and potential just waiting for each of us to discover!
I find this especially uplifting when I try to imagine living with the
chronic health issues this person deals with on a day to day basis.

What can I say?  Good Starts are ALWAYS worth sharing!

I hope you all had a GREAT and HAPPY Monday!  Pass it on!  Please share my positivity with your friends!  As my DOD would say, "Keep on keepin' on!"

No comments:

Post a Comment