Thursday, May 31, 2012

May is Wrapping up!

We used the fire escape
for great angles in our
48 hour shoot!
April Showers bring May Flowers!

While I can't say that I have really seen many 'May Flowers' aside from stores, I have been enjoying a month full of lovely weather and personal opportunity.

Besides the great weather,  I have...
  1. Successfully assisted in the compleation of a 48 Hour Film Project as the Gaffer!
  2. I was awarded an achievement award for being one of the top employees in my work region!
  3. I met and worked with a group of freelance media professionals on my first gig as a production assistant!
  4. And I realized that I officially own 60% of my car!
  5. This is just a sample of what I helped
    create on a freelance project last week!
  6. Surpassed 2,000 overall page views on this blog!
I know these aren't the most exciting positive experieces for everyone, but I am excited for these successes, no matter how small they may seem!

I hope your month of May was as good as mine was!

No comments:

Post a Comment