Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Childhood Fantasy Nobody Has EVER Accomplished...(and for good reason too)

Remember when you were a little bitty squirt-kid?  I do.  And I'm willing to take a bet with you about something you thought about doing.

Do you accept?  Keep reading if you do!

Take a minute to think about it first.
...
...
...
...
...
Good.  You accepted!  I'm willing to bet that when you were a little bitty kid, you dreamt of digging a hugely ginormous super big hole in the ground and planned to tunnel to the other side of the world in China.

You thought you could dig a hole to China.  Right?  I think almost every little kid growing up in the US thought that.  I know I did.  I vaguely remember an episode of Rugrats suggesting the idea to me.

Anyway--onward to the picture below:
http://www.antipodemap.com/

This is a picture of my antipodes map.  I would end up in the Indian Ocean near the western coast of Australia (assuming I didn't burn into a hot melted mess in the center of the earth first!)

Click on the link here and find out where you would end up!  Leave me a comment below to tell me what you discover!

P.S.  I hate to break it to you, but if you won your half of our bet...there is nothing physical you actually won.  But I'd love if you let me know you won!


No comments:

Post a Comment