Monday, February 27, 2012

It's A Great Day!

Happy Monday Everybody!

Hopefully you are receiving this in the A.M.  I want you to tell yourself that TODAY WILL BE A GREAT DAY!!!  Why is it going to be a great day?  You were blessed enough to wake up and start a new day.  You have the option to start well by telling yourself it will be a great day!

I don't want to hear any more of this from YOU:

 I want to hear more of this from everyone:


And more of this!  Even if I wasn't involved, it always makes me feel better knowing my friends are doing well!



As the beginning of a new work week, YOU have the power to make it start on good terms!  Think positively as your Monday begins and it will progress smoothly!

Post below and let me know how your day is beginning!  Even if your day begins on the wrong side of the bed, remember:

"It's great to be great, but its greater to be human."
-Will Rogers
(If you don't know who Will Rogers is, ask Google!
He is very interesting to read about!)

No comments:

Post a Comment