Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's time to CHARGE DOWN THE STEPS


UC Bearcat Bands at their last marching performance:
December 31, 2011 Liberty Bowl in Memphis, Tennessee!
You don't want to be late!  Make sure you get to your seats at least 20 minutes before the start of the game so you can see the UC Bearcat Bands CHARGE DOWN THE STADIUM STEPS!!!

For all my Bearcat fans out there, you know what this means!  Today is the University of Cincinnati Bearcat Football opening game and the Bearcat Bands are a huge part of gameday traditions!!!!  All this said, it means I have the pleasure of resuming to my post as the Bearcat Bands Videographer, complete with my season press-box credentials for Nippert Stadium :)

I am a very lucky person to get to work with the awesome people that I get to see each time I help out with the UC Bearcat Bands.  It is an organization that I loved being a part of for the four years I was on the field, and I love that I have been able to continue working with the organization in another role that better suits my skills.  If you're lucky, I might have another band video update soon!

If you want to check out some awesome updates about the band, please visit the UC Bearcat Bands website or the UC Drum Major Society Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment