Monday, June 11, 2012

(: Monday :)

It happened again.  The weekend has left the building.

But if you are like me, you made the most of your time off the past few days!  This past weekend, I picked up an online order at the store (free shipping), I went out to dinner to help a recent graduate and his family celebrate, I saw MIB3 at the theater (which is an awesome suggestion if you need something fun to do) and I did several weeks worth of laundry.

With everything all said and done, the start to the new week is among us.  I will be staying on the outskirts of Cincinnati for the next few days catsitting two very different, but very adorable cats.  What this means to me is that I will have a morning commute. 
Lightning: The lovable, purring, attention seeking cat.
This may be understating the qualities of Lightning...

As per my manager's recommendation regarding traffic, I followed her instructions and left for work at 7:00 am.  Considering I don't need to be at work until 8:30 am I thought it might be a little bit early to leave, but I didn't want to be late.  I got to Clifton at 7:32 am ... so I went to my apartment, hung around for a little bit, and then walked to work as I would have any other day.  Although there was a little bit an overestimate for my drive, I was definantly not late!

The cats however are well worth the trip!  Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment