Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Welp ... It's been a while...right?

Monday marked the official seven month-aversary from graduation!  yay?

But of course on Monday I let the last seven months of job rejection and negativity get the best of me.  Let's just say I haven't been helping myself create worthwhile memories as of late.  The Simpsons and books from the BF's Mom's bookshelf are great and all, but lets get honest--they can't help me solve my job woes.

I have ended my streak of 'every job interview I've ever had ends in a 'you are hired' invitation' streak.  Actually, instead of 'ended,' demolished or decimated may be better choice word.  Let's just say that being a 'student' was the best job reference and excuse for lack of experience I could ever use for shelter.

I am not a student anymore though and I need to figure out how to make a success of myself without the shelter of school above my head.  This is me picking myself up.  I know I have potential with what I spent the past five years wanting to do, but I need to figure out how to turn the potential into something more.

I have a few idea paths in mind for exploration and a few people to talk them over with.  I need your suggestions, your support, and your help.  I don't like asking for help because it implies a sense of weakness, but this is me asking because I want to meet the next phase of my life from a better place than I am in today.  And please, if you have a suggestion, please let me know!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment