Thursday, November 10, 2011

Here's Your Sneak Peak




        So...the project I am working on that I detailed in the post below is a work in progress.  What you can watch here is clearly (or should be clear) that it is not an unfinished portion of the intended project, but instead, a collaboration of the clips I have gathered into a sort-of montage set to the UC Fight Song.

        The UC Bearcat Bands traveled to Pittsburgh for the 2011 match up between the UC and Pitt football teams.  The trip was a lot of fun, despite traveling to and from in the same day.  The band did everything they set out to do that day, and since it was the Pitt Band Day as well, we joined with the Pitt Band and several hundred HS Band students to play versions of several popular Lady Gaga songs!

        For me, it was particularly exciting because Randy S, the announcer of the Bearcat Bands, and myself (mostly Randy) were able to literally walk into the press-box at Heinz Field and talk ourselves into 'credentials' for the night.  This basically means that we were able to get media press passes.  Since I am still in the beginning stages of my career, this may just seem significant to me because it is the first time someone gave me a legit media pass.  Regardless, it was super cool.

        Everything was shot with miniDV on a Sony DSR-PD 170, for anyone interested.  In fulfilling my being bored at home, this was edited using iMovie HD (the 2006 version).  The final project is in the process of being edited using Final Cut Pro.  It will be finished soon--I am getting my last needed interviews this upcoming Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment