Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Blog: Me!

Me--and Salzburg, Austria--MSC Summer 2009
I think that after hearing the message for four years, the message has finally stuck.  I have had to create blogs for several different class projects throughout the past few years (and very quickly abandoning them as soon as I receive a final grade for the class).

What has changed?

I think perhaps it is the blog itself.  No, the definition of a blog has not changed.  A blog is still basically defined as a weB LOG.  What has changed is where my group is posting the blog to.  This 'blogger' is actually much more user friendly for anyone to access than anything else I have tried before.

I am a fourth year student at the University of Cincinnati.  I am enrolled in the College-Conservatory of Music.  My major is Electronic Media.  And I am officially a blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment